Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just had the best day! It started with Claire waking up all sunny and cheerful (wish that happened every day). She was even obliging when I put her bloomers on her head for fun. I dare say that she liked them as a hat! She wore them a lot longer than she wears any of the little hair bows that I attempt to put in her hair.


I discovered a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me in the dining room:

We went to brunch at a neighborhood restaurant which I love, and Claire was on her best behavior. Mmm mimosas! Plus by some miracle we got the following photos of both mommy and daughter looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.




Topped the afternoon off with a pedicure and shopping at the mall! Very relaxing for me, and for Daddy and Claire apparently. They both napped the whole time I was away. I apologize that you have to look at my feet, but this is the first time I've ever had little flowers on my toe nails and I think they're adorable.

I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful day, toe nail flowers or not!

No comments: