Monday, January 24, 2011

7 Weeks

It is now appropriate to say we're on the final stretch here in the Sivitz household. I am literally stretching like I've never stretched before! My pregnant belly is itching from all the stretching so now I'm waking up in the middle of the night because of that, in addition to all of Tyler's midnight acrobatics. With less than 7 weeks to go, we've been cracking down on our final preparations for his arrival.



Tyler's room is ready to go! We spent a couple of weekends getting the ceiling fan installed, putting up crown molding and the chair rail, and painting. He has a new crib to boot! (Claire is still using hers plus it's a recalled drop-side kind.)








Claire is practicing her infant-care skills on Daddy.


You can't tell in this photo, but I'm actually working really hard on growing the baby belly. Whew! (Well, all right maybe it's just coming naturally for me.)

No comments: