Monday, February 13, 2012

Big girl bed

That's right, Claire has ditched her crib and it's a big deal!  The bed itself is BIG.  I had always imagined that a twin-size bed would easily fit in Claire's bedroom, and not be much different from the crib.  It actually feels like it takes up half the room.  Granted, it's a trundle bed so technically it is two beds.  The kiddos are already getting alot of use from the trundle.  It's their spring board.  I wouldn't be surprised if next week they're using it to spring up onto the top mattress!



Amazingly, Claire has adjusted beautifully to sleeping in her new bed.  I suspect that she likes it because Tyler cannot yet climb up there by himself.  She's like a cat enjoying her new private perch.  To her it's probably more of a "pedestal" though, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her pussy is prob so nice and juicy! Wanna dip myself deep in her until she screams in an orgasm and for me to drill her more and more

Anonymous said...

Hot little girl

Anonymous said...

Aww she looks so cuddly! ❤