Wednesday, March 16, 2011

193 Points

Sarah just scored 193 points in a game of word twist. This is by far the highest point value she's ever received. Here are some quotes from this moment:

"Do you realize how cool I am"
"This is like the highlight of my day.... don't tell Tyler"
"This is beyond my wildest dreams"
"Maybe its the pitocin, but I just rocked my old wordtwist score"
"People are going to think we're insane"
"I think I'm going to rock this delivery today... I mean I'm not going to be dumb about it, when the contractions get strong I'm just going to be like give me the epidural, give me the epidural. I'll have this baby and then I'll play more wordtwist"
"Wait... you're putting all this on the blog"
"I think its the fruit punch, I'm on a major sugar high. Did I tell you how good this fruit punch is"
"I'm not going to say anything else... I'll regret it later"

Here is a picture:

1 comment:

Megan H. said...

Had a second to get on the computer here at the school. Best wishes for an easy delivery! Can't wait to meet Tyler :)