Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tyler updates will begin soon...

While I'm personally pulling for Tyler to be born on the 17th because it is both St. Patty's day and the first day of the NCAA basketball tournement, Sarah will be much happier if he come tommorow as we'll be inducing starting around 8:30am. For her sake we're hoping the delivery is short and sweet and he's born before nightfall. Either way, I'll do my part and sit by her side 55 minutes of every hour and update the blog with the latest news during the other 5. Expect detailed updates, pictures, and stats as they become available. It will be hard to track the total number of contractions, but I'll try to keep stats on things like the number of times Sarah says "I hate you for doing this to me" or the number of times the nurses come and go during the day.

No comments: