Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Guess and Win

The following actually has some hidden code. It might be hard to find it, but if you do, you win a prize. The hint is that it is related to today's world events:


Go West Just After Telling Jimmy: Just Make Jack Mix Jail And Apples. Journeying Might Be White Hot Just Till Jumping People Zap Tails. Maybe Flying Fairies Pluck Jelly Beans And Laugh. Another Jogger Under Great Realization Has Just Got Cat Allergies. Go Cut Butter Holes. Go Cut White Mix To Ready Wonderful Teeth. We Want Witches Here Cause California Has Half Fruit Raisins. How To Delay Eating, Just Kick Lilly. Jump Really Near Gorges For Jeans Can Really Really Go Ballistic. But Common Goats Boast Big Oats!

2 comments:

Karen said...

We need more hints.
Karen

Darcy said...

Oatmeal and raisin cookies. I'm hungry! What can I say except-we haven't met, but your wife and I have! Mmmm, a clue. LOL. Hi Sarah-I found Brian's blog when I was searching to see if you had Claire yet. don't send email to my gmail account, I don't usually check it, send to darcy.groves@wellsfargo.com