Monday, January 12, 2009

Sarah is productive



Sarah is 38 weeks pregnant, but that doesn't prevent her from making me feel lazy... Let me explain first what I did today. I woke up, biked 7 miles to the train station, took the train to work, worked all day, got back on the train, and biked 7 miles home. Then when I got home I worked a bit more, worked on our taxes but I did this while lazily watching "Frequency" on Starz. And yes, I feel like a lazy man. Today was Sarah's first day on Maternity leave so she didn't go to work. Did she just sit at home... no not really. When I called her at around 10am she was busily cleaning the house. And when I say cleaning, she swiffed, organized, vacummed, dusted, etc... Then after that she went to the gym, rode the elipitcal trainer for 30 minutes and lifted weights for a bit more. After that she went grocery shopping and not just for your usual stuff. She decided she'd make a fancy chocolate tort from scratch with homemade raspberry topping and homemade whipped cream. I was so impressed I took a picture.






It was just like what you might pay $10 for at a fancy restaurant but better because I got to have seconds and didn't have to pay anouther $10. Oh and she also did Laundary, made a fancy tofu meal and countless other things that I can't even remember. Basically she is the most productive person I know.




I think I also mentioned I wasn't going to shave until the baby was born... Here is a picture of the progress:


No comments: