Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birth that baby

Today I went for an 6 mile walk with Sarah. We are trying to force our daughter to be born by walking as much as possible. I figure if you walk enough you'll cause the baby to break right out. My goal is for the baby to be born on 1/11/2009 since both Sarah and I were born on the 11th of a month.
Her name is going to be Claire Renee Sivitz and I'm also hoping she will be born on/around 4:47am as "47" is my favorite number. See http://www.47.net/47society/ for more information on the number 47.

We also stayed at the downtown San Jose Marriott last night as my work was having its 25th anniversary party there. We had a good time and since I'm a gold member (50+ nights in a year... yes that's a lot... sorry Sarah!) they upgraded us to a Junior suite on the 18th floor with a good view.

Later on today I will probably watch a movie, work on the house some more, write random comments in my facebook status and torment Sarah until she excreets our baby Claire. Techinically she isn't due until the 27th of this month, be I'd like her to come early as I think it would be easier for Sarah to delivery her. Also, it will prevent me from becoming more of a mounain man as I've decided not to shave again until Claire is born. I haven't shaven in about a week and my beard is already pretty long. If it grows much longer I'll post a photo.

peace

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Nice blog Brian! I hope Claire comes soon! I guess the walk did not induce labor immediately? Maybe it will be a delayed reaction.
Cheers!

mikenbecky said...

Assume that Jan. 11th is out of the running now....but...Jan 28th would be a fine birthday
for a granddaughter...